Cooling Capacity : 142kW – 1.215kW
The Durate LKAC large series are packaged air cooled water chillers for cooling applications and outdoor installation. They are available in 14 models with nominal capacities ranging from 142 to 1.215 kW.
These series are ideal in combination with Durate fan coil or air handling units for air conditioning office buildings, hotels, hospitals shopping centers, restaurants, etc., or for supplying chilled water for industrial applications.
- Optimized design for R134a refrigerant.
- Casing: Galvanized steel plate with polyesteric coating.
- Assembly: Fully bolted/welding free.
- Compressor: Twin Screw Semi Hermetic.
- Air heat exchanger: Cross fin coil Internally grooved copper tubes and louvered aluminium fins. Direct drive propeler .
- Fan: Low rpm, quiet operation.
- Water heat exchanger: Shell and tube type.
- Safety and functional devices:
– High/low pressure switch.
– Phase sequence – phase failure – reverse phase and voltage monitoring device.
– Evaporator low temperature protection.
– Electronic microprocessor control with digital display.
– Differential water pressure switch.
– High and low pressure transmitters.
– High pressure relieve valve on compressor discharge.
– Constant compressor current monitoring control.
– Liquid injection cooling system to ensure the appropriate gas discharge temperature.
– Electronic expansion valve, ensuring constant suction gas superheat, at all operating conditions.
– Stepless compressor control, continuously regulating output capacity from 25% to 100%, in acoordance with load demand.