Refrigerant : R410a
The Durate MKAC – MKAH medium capacity series are packaged air cooled water heat pumps for cooling and heating applications and outdoor installation. They are available in 3 series with 8 models with nominal capacities ranging from 39,7 to 168,2 kW for cooling and 45,6 to 190,9 kW in heating.
This series is ideal in combination with residences, offices, hotels, hospitals, shopping malls, shops, restaurants, etc., or for supplying water for industrial applications.
- Optimized design for R410a refrigerant.
- Casing: Galvanized steel plate with polyesteric powder coating.
- Assembly: Fully bolted/welding free.
- Compressor: Hermetically sealed scroll type.
- Air heat exchanger: Cross fin coil. Internally grooved copper tubes and louvered aluminium fins.
- Direct drive propeler fan: Low rpm, quiet operation.
- Water heat exchanger: Shell and tube type.
- Free cooling coil: Hydromodule.
- Safety and functional devices:
– High/low pressure switch.
– Phase sequence – phase failure – reverse phase and voltage monitoring device.
– Evaporator low water temperature protection.
– Electronic microprocessor control with digital display.
– Differential water pressure switch.
– Linear fan speed regulation according to coil temperature or circuit pressure.
– High and low pressure manometers.